We are a privately owned children's day nursery based in Kings Norton that aims to provide excellent quality care. We understand just how much a good day care nursery for children can play in extending children's development and knowledge and that's why we treat everyone as an individual. We provide a bright and welcoming environment that encourages fun, learning and interaction between those we look after, staff and parents.
Choosing the right nursery is a very important decision. It should be a place that will offer your child a happy and enjoyable experience, as well as a place that will support their development and encourage them to grow.
We promise we will provide a safe, stimulating and loving environment where children can grow as people. We are Ofsted registered and work with parents and carers to ensure each and every young person has a learning environment that will give them the best start and encourage them to build positive relationships with others. We place a great emphasis on encouraging the children to develop their social skills and use their imaginations as much as possible, we want to instil confidence and independence in to everyone in our care in readiness for the next big steps in their life.
We're also able to provide support and care for those with special educational needs and disabilities. We fully support the children and the parents with the help of our special educational needs coordinator, the local authorities and agencies we work alongside. We're committed to providing help and support to get the up-most knowledge and information for the development of your little one.
We welcome visits so if you're looking for day nurseries in Solihull, why not come and see us? To book an appointment call us today on: 0121 458 2308 or to find out more, take a look at our website.
• Open 7.30am – 6.30pm, 52weeks of the year
• Safe environment for children from brith to 5 years.
• Government Early Years Education Funded places
• Ofsted registered
• 'Free' settling in time is given
• Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum (EYFS)
• Our menus follow The Food Trust's National Guidance for Early Years Settings to create nutritious and healthy meals.
• Most of our upstairs rooms are monitored by CCTV.
• Spacious play areas that stimulate the senses and enhance learning as well as spacious rooms with large windows and lots of natural light.
Generous parking and reception areas make drop-off and pick-ups stress-free.